So, you know you need to up your game with social media presence. But you’re busy doing what you do best – running your business, taking care of customer needs, and improving your products and services.
Do you honestly have the time needed to not only stay active on not one, but multiple social media platforms, but also to keep up with the constant changes in how social media marketing works and best practices for effective social media campaign management?
We’re guessing your answer is “Not so much.” Freelance copywriters London
Social Media Management London | Rated 5/5 on Google Reviews
But letting your social media campaign slide will seriously injure your business and growth, which is why we suggest that all businesses need professional social media management team.
Here are at least 4 very good reasons why.
Managing social media campaigns is incredibly complex. It’s not just a matter of choosing a platform and putting up a post now and then…
• Multiple platforms: because of the ever-growing number of social media platforms, and because each platform attracts its own, unique audience, you need to be present on at least the big four: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Depending on your specific business’s niche and ideal target audience, there may very well be other platforms you should take advantage of as well.
• Multiple tools: it’s not just about updating your status now and then. You will need to create events, use ad options, create and post videos, images, and memes, write and share valuable, relevant content, use analytics, live stream, take advantage of management and analytic tools like hootsuite, etc.
• Engagement: you cannot simply post and leave it at that. Even if you are using a variety of tools and types of posts – you need to actually engage with your audience. Respond to their comments, like and share customer and complimentary business’ pages and posts, be active.
As you may imagine, with all of the complex array of platforms, tools, and ways to engage, and with each platform attracting its own audience, you need someone who knows the ins and outs of social media as well as the ways that your target audience is using and responding to it.
This job isn’t for an amateur and isn’t for someone who is already busy 40 plus hours a week with another element of your business.
Between the amount of engagement required and the type of expertise you need to create quality, value-adding engagement for your social media campaign, a great deal of time will be required.
Someone will need to be devoted to:
• keeping ALL of your social media profiles relevantly active
• learning about your target audience, where they’re active, and what they respond to
• responding to and engaging with your audience and customer base
• staying up-to-date on latest trends, tools, and results
Unless you have hired a full-time employee specifically for the job, neither you nor your employees have the time for that. You need a social media management team whose soul responsibility is keeping your social media campaign relevant, active, and effective.
Finally, a quality social media management service will offer you the analytics you need to track your success and ROI. You will be able to see the exact impact of every post, video, event, and will be able to determine what works, what doesn’t, and thus what you should do more of in the future.
Whose Got Your Back?
Have you been trying to keep your social media campaign up and running, but find yourself struggling to get the time and knowledge you need to make it successful?
Give us a call today and allow us to help create and manage a campaign for your business that is sure to boost your brand and ROI so that you can focus on doing what you do best.